Providing analysts with the knowledge and necessary tools to undertake a Ki-Discus test safely and efficiently.
The course can be carried out at our premises where a Class 2 cabinet is available. CTS will provide a KI-DISCUS MK II or MK III unit, the necessary consumables and the handout “How to use Ki-Discus” for each attendee.
- Duration: 5-6 Hours including a 30 min lunch break.
- Class Size: Up to 3 People.
- Certification: A certificate would be issued for each attendee who completes the training.
- Location: Customer site or Ki-Discus Facility (Portsmouth, UK).
- Any travel/accommodation would be your responsibility.
Alternatively, the course can be carried out at your premises providing a Class 1 or Class 2 cabinet, a Ki-Discus Unit and relevant consumables are available.
Looking to Learn how to operate a KI-DISCUS system?
Send an enquiry through the button below and a member of the team will get back to you shortly!
Service procedure for KI-DISCUS™ MK 2
Other Containment Tests
Get in Touch
Send An Enquiry Through The Form Below And An Expert Member Of The Team Will Get Back To You Shortly!