CTS training workshops provide analysts with the knowledge and necessary tools to undertake a Ki-Discus test safely and efficiently.
- Biological Safety
- Containment Tests Background
- Brief history of the Potassium Iodide Test
- Ki-Discus Test Procedure
- Ki-Discus Arrangements for Class I and II Cabinets
- Duration: 5-6 Hours including a 30 min lunch break.
- Class Size: Up to 3 People.
- Location: Customer site or Ki-Discus Facility (Portsmouth, UK).
- A certificate would be issued for each attendee who completes the training.